Re: [Evolution] Subfolders with Courier IMAP

On Mon, 2014-06-09 at 19:01 +0200, Roth wrote:
[Please don't top-post here]
Sorry for my question, but what does top-post mean?

Top-posting means inserting your reply before the quoted message it's
replying to. It's widely used in corporate environments and many email
clients do it by default, but on mailing lists it can lead to confusion,
especially in long threads. The preferred style is to quote only the
section you specifically want to comment on and follow it with your
comment (or possibly several quotes each with its relevant comment in
the case of a long message), which is what I'm doing here.

In Evo it's particularly easy to do in the most common case of a single
section being commented on. Just click and drag to mark the relevant
part and hit Reply. Evo will set it up correctly.

poc