Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.13.3

Hi,

there's a reason why I reply using HTML ;).

I guess it's not the fault of the OP, but likely an Evolution bug. One of the HTML lines is endless:

On Tue, 2014-07-15 at 08:25 +1000, Wasserland wrote:
3.13 seems to have some formatting "quirkiness" that makes me a little uncomfortable.  Perhaps I will try 3.12 given that it is apparently  compatible - but "stable".

Btw. I usually don't use HTML, that's why I never noticed that for 3.12.3 the font for Evolution's mail editor are also to small on my machine and it does produce an endless line here too. Assumed it should be related to the used WM/DE, here Evolution is running on JWM.

A note to the OP: On mailing lists usually plain text, inline or bottom posting is wanted. HTML and top posting are frowned upon, if not forbidden. Btw. it's better to use plain text even for private and business mails, even if you use a MUA that has got no bugs, HTML always will cause issues.

Regards,
Ralf