Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.13.3

On Mon, 2014-07-14 at 11:21 +1000, Wasserland wrote:
I know 3.13.* is still in development but it seems to work okay
nevertheless.  My main problem is the font size on the compose mail
screen.  I seems stuck on a small font despite my attempts to change
that in "preferences".  So I have a few questions please:

Note that 3.13 is currently carrying a brand new WebKit-based email
composer that is still undergoing testing and debugging.  This is a
major rewrite, so be prepared for some instability and quirkiness.

Also note that Evolution is on an annual (spring) release schedule now,
so 3.14 won't be released until next year.

Downgrading is always unsupported and at your own risk, but at this time
I believe downgrading from 3.13 to 3.12 *should* be relatively safe.

Matthew Barnes