From: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.13.3
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:02:03 +0200

On Mon, 2014-07-14 at 08:04 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:

Downgrading is always unsupported and at your own risk, but at this time I believe downgrading from 3.13 to 3.12 *should* be relatively safe.
Hi, you are right with the both parts here. Downgrading is unsupported, but in this case switching between 3.12.x and 3.13.x is safe, I run both versions on the same /home with no spotted issues (there were done no changes in the stored files formats, as far as I know). On Mon, 2014-07-14 at 11:21 +1000, Wasserland wrote:
My main problem is the font size on the compose mail screen. I
seems stuck on a small font despite my attempts to change
that in
"preferences". I do not see any font differences, I compose messages in a Plain Text mode. You should see the same fonts as those in the message preview in the Mail view. Do you see this message with a too small font in both the message preview and when you reply to it, or you see the font issue only for HTML formatted emails in the message composer? If I switch between the HTML mode and the Plain Text mode, then the HTML mode has smaller font, but approximately the same size as in the message preview. Bye, Milan _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list