Re: [Evolution] How to find mails which have disappered ?

On Sun, 2014-01-26 at 14:29 +0100, Renaud Granier wrote:
It's not a problem of show setting, I checked that before.
The mails have completely disappeared both of the pc and the pop
server.
By the way, I have another problem with evo, which also crash when I
check my mails, after 20 mails read. I have to reopen evo to read the
other mails.

Use "CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution" to run Evolution from a terminal window.
Then if it crashes perhaps you will see an error message.

I have not seen Evolution crash in quite some time; I am also on
openSUSE 13.1 x86_64 Evolution 3.10.2

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383