Re: [Evolution] How to find mails which have disappered ?

On Sat, 2014-01-25 at 12:05 +0100, Renaud Granier wrote:
I was downloading the mails as I usually do, but this took much more
time to do (more than 5 minutes). I tried to stop the download, but
nothing happened, then evolution crashed.

Mails that were completely downloaded should be available by Evo, the
other still should be on the server. If you can't see already downloaded
mails, check that "Show:" is set to "All Messages" and that "Search:" is
empty.