Re: [Evolution] How to find mails which have disappered ?

It's just that I am surprised to get Evolution notifications (e.g.
calendar messages) before I have even started the email program, i.e.
behaviour similar to that of Outlook.

But, seriously, that is not my problem. I have about 80 emails waiting
on the POP server, and, it seems, they are being fetched one at a time,
at intervals of about 10 minutes (sometimes 2 or 3 mails arrive at once)

Also, when I try to delete a mail from Evolution, it gets struck
through, but is only sent to the wastebasket after about five minutes.

This is driving me nuts!