Re: [Evolution] How to find mails which have disappered ?

Hello,

My evolution version is 3.8.4

The server type is pop

I have a webmail from a french web provider (sfr)

My account is edited in the preferences menu.

I was downloading the mails as I usually do, but this took much more time to do (more than 5 minutes). I tried to stop the download, but nothing happened, then evolution crashed.

Thanks a lot

rg

2014-01-25 Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
On Fri, 2014-01-24 at 22:57 +0100, Renaud Granier wrote:
> I was using evolution to import mails from my webmail when the
> software
> crashed and so I lost 80 new mails.
>
> Does someone knows how I could find those maisl ?

You need to give a lot more information if anyone is going to be able to
help you:

1) What version of Evolution is this (Help->About)?
2) What webmail system is it?
3) What kind of mail server is the webmail running against (POP, IMAP,
Exchange, ...)?
4) How exactly are you importing the mails?

poc