Re: [Evolution] LDAP write not working in 3.10 on opensuse 13.1 (read works, no access problems)

Am 06.01.2014 11:51, schrieb Pete Biggs:
There are also debug variables you can set that will monitor the LDAP traffic ... BUT the page where they used to be documented: http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml linked from https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/problems-debug-how-to.html.en Now just redirects to the Gnome wiki rather than going anywhere sensible. So, unfortunately I can't tell you what the correct variables to use are. P.
On the server side there are exact the same login messages as with Jxplorer. Jxplorer writes into the same ldap directory. I think evolution has some problems with the data fields, despite using evolutions own scheme on the server side. I hope that somebody has experienced the same problem.

Johannes