Re: [Evolution] Application menu integration

Understandable as much I prefer the application menu (or via keyboard short cut as overlay if one can dream) for added screen estate.
Perhaps a configurable option in evolution would do the trick for both camps.

On Tuesday, 7 January 2014, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Tue, 2014-01-07 at 12:28 +0900, mark wrote:
> I would like to know whether it is already possible to have the
> application menu integrated in the Gnome 3 top bar or If this is
> planned for the future?

There's a bug filed for it, but I'm not a fan of the application menu
and I think it's an awkward fit for Evolution, so it's low priority.

If we do add an application menu for GNOME, it will duplicate -- NOT
replace -- items in the main menu.  So non-GNOME users needn't worry.

Matthew Barnes