Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Mail Evolution 2.28.2-1 Win7 32BitOK 64Bit ??? newer version for Win???

On Wed, 2014-01-01 at 23:32 +0100, Schneeeule gmx ch wrote:
If i install it in win7 32Bit I can install and start it.
But in Win7 64Bit I can only install. The program would't start.
Is there some where a newer release for Evolution win7 64bit?
I realy would like to work with in Windows, so I downt nead Outlook or
Thunderbird :-))

        Hi,
they provide 2.28.2-1 version, which is too old (in general, not only
for upstream). Also note that evolution upstream doesn't provide Windows
builds, hard to tell where chip.de took the version, maybe from some
ancient times where Evolution fans built it in their free time.
        Bye,
        Milan