Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS and Squid proxy

[cut]
evolution-ews 3.10.x uses proxy settings from within Evolution, at
Edit->Preferences->Network Preferences. I do not know from your e-mail
where you entered the proxy settings, but trying to use a manual setup
in Evolution itself should help.
Hi Milan,
what about setups with multiple email accounts, where EWS email account
needs proxy, but I have several other accounts (pop3, imap) which needs
direct internet access?

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521