[Evolution] ews - dismissing calendar reminder is not asynchronus

Hi,

I'm dismissing a reminder for a calendar meeting. The dismiss action takes a few seconds. In outlook, it's instant. I guess this is something to do with contacting the server for confirmation before the event is dismissed.

Can this be done async? Is the UI will dismiss it, then contact server in the background.
a) things go well, event is also dismissed in the server, so far so good.
b) evolution cant' connect the server to dismiss, in this case:
   b1) keep the local state and do it once the server can be connected (ie Outlook cached exchange mode)
   b2) just re-pop up the event

What do you think? Shall I open a bug report?

--
Emre