[Evolution] Problems downloading an e-mail and crashes.

Hi,

Over the last couple of days Evolution 3.8.4 has been crashing every 10
minutes or so and I get this message when I open Evo:

Cannot get message with message ID 900: No such message available.

Also there has been one message I have kept getting over and over as
new, but I have only kept deleting it. All my accounts are IMAP.

I do not know whether the three issues are related, but if I could find
out what to do about the missing message error message it may solve the
crashes also. How can I find out which message it is and fix it?

--
//Christian
Dropbox - Your stuff anywhere! - https://db.tt/U8MqkVR