Re: [Evolution] Mail framed in black on Evolution 3.10.3

On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 07:56 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 13:54 -0600, Christian Dysthe wrote:
One one of my laptops I'm running Ubuntu GNOME 13.10 with Gnome Shell
3.10 (PPA). Everything works fine but Evolution suddenly has mails
framed in black, headers are now white on black while the body is still
black on white. Is it a way I can get it back to the way it looked in
3.8?

      Hi,
it's a problem with your theme, not defining background color for a
toolbar, from which Evolution gets the color (it might even be a
fallback color definition missing, due to the class using an image
background).

If you search evolution-list archives for 'black', then you'll find few
threads discussing the same.
      Bye,
      Milan

Thank you. I will look at the archives. Do you know why it's only in
Gnome 3.10 and not in 3.8? I tried to change themes also, but it always
had the same black frame around mails. On 3.8 which I am on now, no such
problem.