Re: [Evolution] Keyboard Shortcuts for Mark as Read and Unread?

On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 10:45 +0000, G.W. Haywood wrote:
Hi there,

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 03:07 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
I checked the help pages to see if there's any way to mark read or unread
using keyboard shortcuts but I could not find any.

It does not exist or is it undocumented?

Hmm, looks like it is not covered in
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-reading-keyboard-shortcuts.html
but the shortcuts are displayed under "Message > Mark As" in Evolution:
Ctrl+K and Ctrl+Shift+K.

What do I have to do to fix that?

I mean fix it myself, not file a bug that nobody will look at for
the next five years.

Assuming you refer to getting this into the user documentation:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Developers
https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/tree/help/C/mail-reading-keyboard-shortcuts.page
...and attaching the git-formatted patch to a bug report in Bugzilla:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution&component=User%20Documentation&version=3.11.x

Cheers,
andre
--