[Evolution] SOGo CardDAV Address Book

Hi,

I am trying to get Evolution 3.8.4 working with a SOGo/MySQL CardDAV address book and CalDAV calendar setup. I am running a Mint16/Cinammon desktop.
I can read and write to the address book through Evolution's "WebDAV"
addressbook. There is a problem however when dealing with duplicate entries...

(1) I inadvertently try to add an existing entry (duplicate fullname and email address) Evolution just crashes giving this debug log:

<snip>

(evolution:25418): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type 'EABContactDisplay'

(evolution:25418): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion 'result != 0' failed

(evolution:25418): libeutil-ERROR **: eab-contact-duplicate-detected.ui: Invalid type function on line 90:
'eab_contact_display_get_type'

(2) I try to add an entry where the fullname is the same but the email address is different, Evolution hangs. The debug log shows:

<snip>

(evolution:25526): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type 'EABContactDisplay'

(evolution:25526): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion 'result != 0' failed

(evolution:25526): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from 'EABContactDisplay' to '<invalid>'

Whether Evolution hangs or crashes seems to depend on something I haven't yet figured but it would be nice if Evolution either gave some indication that an address is already in the address book, or handled these errors in a graceful way. Does anyone know if it just because I and not using WebDAV and CardDAV is not well implemented?

Neil.