Re: [Evolution] Executing evolution logs the user out

On Fri, 2014-12-19 at 15:39 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
Which guys are you referring to? You seem to be under the
misapprehension that those of us who try to answer questions here are
all developers. Let me assure that the great majority of us aren't.
We're mere users like you. Sometimes we answer questions and sometimes
we ask them. It's called a user community, and asking questions properly
is a great help to getting them answered.

I really do sometimes wonder why we bother trying to help people.  I've
come quite close to unsubscribing from this list a few times because I
just can't be bothered with some of the s**t I've got from people.

Tell me about it. Or rather, don't :-)

poc