Re: [Evolution] a few upgrade questions please . . . .

Hi :)
That pesky "unlock keys" thing appears in quite a few different Ubuntu forums and mailing lists.  I got the same pop-up on one Ubuntu that doesn't get used often enough for me to justify spending time trying to fix it.  So all i can suggest is to google-it (or better might be to duck-duck-go-it).

The Evo team are not prepared to take responsibility for breakages that occur due to their product or their advice especially if it's not in the very few (and generally less popular) distros they bother to try Evo on.  Blaming the user is like being back in the Windows world and this sort of thing is a good reason for moving away from the shrinking Evo community towards something like Thunderbird or anything else that is actually growing and is more multi-platform.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 25 August 2014 13:08, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
On Mon, 2014-08-25 at 09:09 +1000, Wasserland wrote:

<snip />

> 3.  How to get rid of the pesky(!) "unlock keys" password demand
>     when Evo first fires up?

This is NOT an Evolution issue.