[Evolution] Using EWS only for Calendar & Contacts

Hi,

I'm not yet happy with the functionality of EWS interface on the mail part, due to some issues for which I've already filed bug reports (ie very slow large attachment downloads, UI block during those large attachment download, etc.). (download messages for offline mode is also enabled).

I can use IMAP for email as both EWS and IMAP are enabled on our exchange servers. Is there a way to utliize EWS only for Calendar and Contacts while keeping mail on IMAP? When I setup EWS account, mail is also automatically enabled.

--
Emre