Re: [Evolution] NFS folder on network attached storage

On Mon, 2014-08-25 at 14:29 -0600, Zan Lynx wrote:
Now actually, I recall finding some decent documentation on Evolution
data files and configuration at one point. So instead of telling people
not to muck with it, just give them a link to what they need for doing
it correctly.

The following link is all I can find at the moment. The
developer.gnome.org search functions aren't all that helpful.

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.12/data-storage.html.en

From my point of view, stuff that covers highly technical aspects which
allow you to easily shoot yourself in the foot if you don't know exactly
what you're doing should not be part of **user** documentation.
To write patches: Stuff is in the /help/C/ subfolder in Mallard format;
see https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Developers for more information.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net