Re: [Evolution] NFS folder on network attached storage

On Mon, 2014-08-25 at 23:02 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I did see a while ago that UUIDs were going to be removed and replaced
with account names, which should be more portable.  I don't know if it
happened (or is happening).

I'm guessing this was in reference to keyring entry descriptions?

The keyring entries in Seahorse used to only display the account UUID
(for the sake of staying accurate across renames), but that wasn't very
useful for humans so the keyring entries now display account names and
are automatically kept up-to-date by a background process.

Stable and unique account identifiers are critical to E-D-S.  They're
not going anywhere.

Matthew Barnes