Re: [Evolution] copy link location

On Tue, 2014-04-22 at 02:58 -0400, Carl Schaefer wrote:
I brought this up because I was curious about the reason for the change,
and also because the "copy link" behavior is different for URLs and
mailto: links.  If you agree that they should be consistent, I would
suggest making URL copy do what mailto: copy does (and what URL copy
used to do).

Oh, I didn't know it is not consistent with the mailto: copy. I also
tested this in other software and it seems to copy to both clipboards
too, thus I changed it for 3.12.2+ and 3.13.1+, to copy to both
clipboards also the links, as you suggested.

By the way, I suppose you might face the issue in time of 3.6.x or
something like that, when the message preview had been switched to
WebKit based.
        Bye,
        Milan