[Evolution] copy link location

I've recently started using Evolution 3.12 and have found it
inconvenient that if I right-click on a URL in a message and select
clipboard but not the primary selection.  I'd previously been using
Evolution 2.28, which copies URL links to both the clipboard and the
primary selection.

Does anyone know why this behavior was changed?  The new behavior is
inconsistent with how email addresses are copied (they go to both the
clipboard and primary selection).

Is there any chance the old behavior could be restored, or made
configurable?
Carl