Re: [Evolution] copy link location

On Sun, 2014-04-20 at 00:08 -0400, Carl Schaefer wrote:
Does anyone know why this behavior was changed?  The new behavior is
inconsistent with how email addresses are copied (they go to both the
clipboard and primary selection).

        Hi,
I do not know exact reasons, but the change makes sense to me. If you
right-click->Copy Link Location, then you can then Ctrl+V it as any
other text copy. If you want to use middle-click, then select the link
in the view instead. For me, the "Copy Link Location" is like Ctrl+C,
thus the copied link ends in the correct clipboard.
        Bye,
        Milan