Re: [Evolution] Removing Ubuntu 9.04, Installing 14.04. How to move Evo?

Hi :)
Ubuntu 14.04 seems to have "evolution 3.10.4-0ubuntu1" by default.  I am not certain but it might be better to get evo directly from the upstream website?

Also i think you have to export your data from the old Evo (2.26.1 in this case) and then reimport the data into the newer version.  I'm not sure how to do this or even if that is still the best way or if i completely misunderstood this mailing-lists previous remarks about all this.
Regards from
Tom :)