[Evolution] DMARC Authentication Test and Question

(DMARC Authentication) This is a test to see whether I can still post to this list despite Yahoo's recent strengthening of its DMARC authentication rules.  My ISP (ATT) uses Yahoo to manage its email, and I was recently unable to post to my neighborhood mailing list.  If you see this, I have been able to post.

(Question)  It's likely that many lists will have to do what my neighborhood list did, namely change the From line from the address of the actual sender to the address of the list.  With the result that the sender info is lost and it is impossible to reply to the sender off line.  Some lists may attempt to resolve this issue by adding a line to the header, X-Original-Sender (say), containing the actual email address of the sender thereby allowing a reply.  Evolution doesn't seem to allow custom items to be put into the displayed header, or to allow any way to act on them, except to cut and paste from the original header.  Evolution designers should regard this as a "heads up".

All the best - jon