Re: [Evolution] Imap and certificates

On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 10:12 -0400, dfc wrote:
[imapx:A] Starting command (active=1,) A00000 LOGIN...
[imapx:A] camel_imapx_write: 'LOGIN...'
[imapx:A] camel_imapx_read: buffer is 'A00000 NO failed: Could not
connect to server'

        Hi,
interesting, at least to me, from the above snippet I'd say that
evolution successfully connected to the server (you've received some
capabilities and so on), and then evolution issued a "LOGIN" command,
which includes your credentials. The server responded with "NO". Though
I cannot tell for sure whether the actual error message comes from the
server, or from the imapx code.

Try to cleanup your certificates, as Pete said, and then it might start
working. Make sure evo will be down when you'll play with them.
        Bye,
        Milan