Re: [Evolution] Am I the only one who needs an option to allocate accounts to recipients?

[cut]
That's why I ask to add it to the contact editor. I've got different
accounts, for different mailing lists and I want that the right account
is selected not only when I reply, but also when I write a new mail.

The contact editor has an option to chose or not chose HTML for each
recipient.
That seems reasonable.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz