[Evolution] Am I the only one who needs an option to allocate accounts to recipients?

On Wed, 2013-09-25 at 06:38 +0000, evolution-list-owner gnome org wrote:
[snip] rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Already resent from other account, hence rejecting." [snip]

Hi,

I changed the used account for the list from ralf DOT mardorf AT
rocketmail.com to Evolution's default account ralf DOT mardorf AT
alice-dsl.net too avoid this issue in the future.

Evolution really, really is missing a feature for POP/SMTP usage, that
allows to allocate a mailing list/recipient to one of the available
accounts.

I wonder if I should file a feature request to upstream or if my wish is
freaky?

Regards,
Ralf