Re: [Evolution] setting default font when sending mail

On Wed, 2013-09-25 at 16:49 +0100, Joao Ferreira Gmail wrote:
... I wonder... could it be that this is a recipient side issue,
instead of a sender side configuration ?

        Hi,
you are right. The message you sent (I replied to) doesn't contain any
font preference, thus the receiving part uses whichever font they have
set as default for HTML messages. You can play with it within evolution
when you open Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->General tab, top of
the Message Display section, untick the "Use the same fonts as the other
applications", and change the "Standard Font", then select your HTML
message in your Sent folder and see how it'll change. It's because there
is no defined font preference in the message itself.
        Bye,
        Milan