Re: [Evolution] evolution v3.4.4: Message scrolling with mouse sometimes broken

No comment!

On Sat, 2013-09-21 at 16:51 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2013-09-21 at 06:54 +0200, Adrian Immanuel Kieß wrote:
If he posts his own "blog" here, I cannot help myself.

I think you missed the difference between actual content and a signature
here.
Just because my blog address is listed in my email signature (like you
post your website address also in your mail signature), I don't start to
discuss the content of your website either on the Evolution mailing
list, as I don't think that Evolution users are generally interested in
questions about forums for people who hear voices in their heads.

andre

--
With greetings from Leipzig, Germany.
Adrian Immanuel Kieß