Re: [Evolution] evolution v3.4.4: Message scrolling with mouse sometimes broken

On Saturday, 21 September 2013, Adrian Immanuel Kieß wrote:
If he posts his own "blog" here, I cannot help myself.

It is then not private then anymore. And a blog in general is for the
public. He should have password protected it then.

Blogs are by their nature not private, so I fail to see what point you're trying to make here. The issue is whether a response to some *blog* entry written by a list member belongs on this *list*. The answer is no. That's all.

poc