Re: [Evolution] evolution v3.4.4: Message scrolling with mouse sometimes broken

Dear Pete,

thank you for pointing out.

These discussions do not state a result, it is still not clear to me if
it is a bug (evolution/GTK itself) or if it is fixed yet.

It would be usefull to know if it's fixed for example in evolution v3.8.

Sincerely,

Adrian Immanuel KIESS