Re: [Evolution] evolution v3.4.4: Message scrolling with mouse sometimes broken

These discussions do not state a result, it is still not clear to me if
it is a bug (evolution/GTK itself) or if it is fixed yet.

It would be usefull to know if it's fixed for example in evolution v3.8.

It's not a bug in Evolution, it's a bug elsewhere, most likely GTKhtml.
It may well be fixed by upgrading to Evo 3.8.x, but that's probably
because you will need to upgrade other things that fix the problem.

You will need to read through the discussions carefully, along with the
Bugzilla entries cited, to see what particular variant of the issue you
are seeing, and then possibly look at the fixes or workarounds
mentioned.

I'm sorry I can't just give you a straight solution.

P.