Re: [Evolution] evolution v3.4.4: Message scrolling with mouse sometimes broken

Could you guys please use
"Re: evolution v3.4.4: Message scrolling with mouse sometimes broken"
for messages that are about this subject and e.g.
"OT: evolution v3.4.4: Message scrolling with mouse sometimes broken"
for your off-topic?

This makes it easy to sort mails for those who are interested in the
topic, but not the off-topic, so it's not needed to ban any discussion,
we don't need to add notes such as not to feed trolls etc. and everybody
is satisfied.

If somebody has got a question about something somebody added to a
signature, then it's likely ok to do a request off-list by private mail.
This isn't a call to go off list, don't get me wrong.

My call is that you please add "OT" or similar to the subject and keep
it, to enable filtering and when you reply to the topic use the current
subject, not the one marked as OT.

TIA,
Ralf