Re: [Evolution] line wrap in html preview

I think that I have solved the issue. And indeed, it was my signature.
In my signature, I had included a horizontal line with a width of 100%.
I have now set this to 500 pixels, which seems to take care of my
problem.
Thank you all for the suggestions!

Best,
Rudy.