[Evolution] line wrap in html preview

Hi,

When viewing an html-formatted e-mail that I have written myself in
Evolution, there is no line-wrap. However, in the compose-window in
Evolution, there is correct line-wrap. When I also send the e-mail to my
hotmail or Gmail account, hotmail (or Outlook) and Gmail correctly
display the email with line-wrap.
It also does not seem to be consistent, as other html-email that I
receive form other people does display correctly.
Is there a setting in Evolution where I can set html email to do
line-wrapping?
I am on Evolution 3.8.2 on Ubuntu 13.04.

One other questions is how to upgrade to the latest stable (v.3.8.5) or
maybe even the latest unstable (v.3.9.92) release?

Best regards,
Rudy.