Re: [Evolution] About performance

Am Montag, den 13.05.2013, 08:30 -0400 schrieb Adam Tauno Williams:
----trimmed
Or people with *unbelievably* ancient versions.  Every time I see
someone complaining about 2.32 or even 2.28... my jaw drops.  I just
don't get it - why do that to yourself?

'coz it runs and does all I expect from it !

Because those are the versions supplied by RedHat, who provide paid
support for people like me who don't want to fight bugs at the
cutting edge.  And as you well know, it is virtually impossible
to update just evolution in an earlier gnome environment.  I long
ago gave up trying.

George Reeke