Re: [Evolution] About performance

On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 19:51 +0200, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado wrote:
Last version of evolution constantly crashed for me (the one comes with
ubuntu 13.04). Sent a pair of bug reports with launchpad but I cannot
continue use the program with this high degree of problems.

I was a high evangelist of evolution but right now it has not the
quality it used to have.

Please add "in Ubuntu" to your statements as you chose to use a
distribution that deliberately ships old versions and doesn't provide
upstream bugfix updates to their users.

Just to get the facts straight who to blame for missing quality.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/