Re: [Evolution] Evo HTML: spacing issues with boldface

On Thu, 2013-06-13 at 07:24 -0400, Swarup wrote:
Can I easily upgrade to the latest (or at least a newer) version of evo
while still in Ubuntu 9.04?

No.

 Or do I need to get the newer version of
Ubuntu in order to get the newer version of evo?

Yes (or a newer version of any distribution).

Plus Ubuntu 9.04 has been unmaintained for ages & should now be full of
security vulnerabilities so you should update your system anyway.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/