Re: [Evolution] Evo HTML: spacing issues with boldface

On Wed, 2013-06-12 at 17:04 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

On 12 June 2013 13:37, Swarup <dinbandhu sprynet com> wrote:
        I am using Evolution 2.26.1. When I prepare an email in HTML
        and the
        letter has headings which I put in bold, then when the email
        is posted,
        the lines of text which follow the headings are spaced twice
        as far
        below the headings as what I had set the spacing. ...

Evolution's support for HTML mail is deficient, and using such an old
version is probably even more so. There may or may not be a solution
but I wouldn't be optimistic. AFAIK HTML support is currently being
ported to Webkit and should improve a lot in the near future (i.e. Evo
3.10 apparently).

Can I easily upgrade to the latest (or at least a newer) version of evo
while still in Ubuntu 9.04? Or do I need to get the newer version of
Ubuntu in order to get the newer version of evo?

(I don't want to get involved in compiling or such type of very
technical work for this, but if it is straightforward then I'll do it.)

Swarup