Re: [Evolution] IMAP mail location pointing to the evolution folder

On Sun, 2013-08-04 at 23:59 +0800, AlR wrote:
For my testing I copied ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local to another
directory and point my IMAP to that and the IMAP server can read it
well.

Nice.  Can you post version numbers, just for future reference [and
archiving]?

My problem is that I have lots of filters in my Evolution that moved
mails to different sub-folders.  So does that mean I have to re-create
them in procmail?

Doesn't Dovecot support SIEVE?  I'd recommend that [a 21st century
solution] over skeezy old procmail.  There are some rather nice
WebUI/GUI SIEVE script editors floating about.

I'd assume you need to port your rules;  I'm not aware of any way to
export mail filter rules, and [other than SIEVE] there is not even a
quasi-standard for expressing rules.