Re: [Evolution] IMAP mail location pointing to the evolution folder

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

I see this week's discussion about top posting has been thoroughly read
and acted on ...

Sorry about that. Forgot that gmail is including the original message.

You just need to copy them within Evolution from one mail store to
another.

For my testing I copied ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local to another directory and point my IMAP to that and the IMAP server can read it well.

My problem is that I have lots of filters in my Evolution that moved mails to different sub-folders.  So does that mean I have to re-create them in procmail?