Re: [Evolution] IMAP mail location pointing to the evolution folder

On Sun, 2013-08-04 at 23:59 +0800, AlR wrote:
My problem is that I have lots of filters in my Evolution that moved
mails
to different sub-folders.  So does that mean I have to re-create them
in
procmail?

I don't understand. Why can't you just keep them in Evo? You will
presumably need to change the target folder names to the new ones,
that's all. Procmail doesn't enter into it (unless you're already using
it of course, but note that it's been unsupported for many years).

poc