[Evolution] Need a hand please... (Solved)

Hello,
I believe I have solved the problem, although I am unsure why...  My
Calendar now works, and does full sync allowing changes, etc. to be
propagated to and from the Google Calendar...

The fix was as follows:

1.  Start Seahorse
2.  Remove all Google passwords, then restart
3.  Start Evolution
4.  Upon start the DEFAULT calendar asked for a password to Google!

I filled it in, and all is working...  I have not selected Google
Calendar...  DEFAULT is still showing as the Calendar type...

Thank you for all the help!  I will stay subscribed to this list as it
seems like a good list to be on!

Dave