Re: [Evolution] Speed of restore - Evolution 3.2.3

I thought it was the suggested was of migration between disparate
releases?
If I want to move an 'x' Evolution release to say a 'y' release, what
way would there
be of doing it without backup/restore?

The same as you backup and restore all the rest of your data - there is
code in Evo to migrate old settings, so just restoring your backed up
home directory to a new machine will also copy over all the Evolution
settings and data.

How do you migrate all the data for all the rest of your applications??

P.