[Evolution] Plugins with Python? [Was: Avoiding automatic marking as read]

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 08:54 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I'll admit having an "Advanced..." button hidden somewhere in the
configuration dialog would be nice - but someone would have to write and
maintain that code.  Perhaps options could be provided via a Plugin?
But I don't know if it is possible to develop a plugin in anything other
than C.  There was talk about Mono/C# plugins, but nobody has touched
that in years.   I haven't found an example of a plugin in Python - I'd
be all over that.

I notice my machine contains the package evolution-python-plugins that
contains a single file
"/usr/lib64/evolution/3.2/modules/libevolution-module-plugin-python.so".
But the interwebz search engines can't find a stitch of documentation
about this module.

Anyone have a URL or know what this library does?