Re: [Evolution] Slow closing Evolution...?

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 11:44 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 10:18 +0100, Steve T wrote:
> ... command line with CAMEL_DEBUG=all set.
> I'm about to close down again now to see what the debug file shows

	Hi,
that log will be too full, pretty hard to read. I suggest to get the
backtrace, during the "Checking consistency", to see what it actually
tries to check. If server disconnected unexpectedly and the provider
does not count with it, then it may be the issue.
	Bye,
	Milan

Milan,
Sorry about the delay. I'm not sure either whether the backtrace is correct as I had to download the debug-info stuff today, and I think Evolution was already running when I installed them. So if the attached isn't detailed enough, then let me know and I'll redo it again tomorrow.

The attached was taken about 30 seconds after starting the Evolution shutdown. I started the shutdown at about 14:08 and it initially came up with  a 'Generating Message List' SB message, which quickly disappeared, leaving Evolution looking 'dead' - at that point I took the back trace. After that, Evolution went onto fetch the mail a couple of times (with the related, Checking and Storing messages) before actually closing down some 20+ minutes later.