Re: [Evolution] evolution is not reliable

On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 10:00 -0500, Dan Saint-Andre wrote:
For my money, I'd like to see the Help-->About  and similar
descriptions include some
mention of where the app stores its data.  Maybe not the whole "yellow
brick road"
but at least a mention of where to find the first few bricks.

More or less already the case: Go to Help > Contents > Common Other
Questions and Problems > Data storage locations.
[Note: Only works with Evolution 3.2 or newer.]

I wouldn't clutter the "About" dialog with advanced information that is
useless for 95% of the users of which another 102% would not expect it
in that place. Or so. ;-)

[The rest of the email has been already commented by other devs and I
agree with their answers.]

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed